The apartments Campo del Principe has a catgory of 2 keys and it is completely new, it is located in one of the most emblematic districts of Granada.
Located in the Barrio del Realejo (Jewish quarter), in the Centre of the city and just a 10-minute walk to the main entrance of the Alhambra (Heritage).
The Realejo, was the Jewish quarter during the Nasrid dynasty and its population was so important that he came to be known within Al-Andalus under the name of "La Granada of the Jews" (in Arabic, Garnata al - Yahud).
The most important square of the Realejo is the Prince located on the ancient Muslim cemetery.
HOW TO GET TO THE APARTAMENTOS CAMPO DEL PRINCIPE?
- The centre of Granada has got restricted access, for this reason we are going to indicate you the best way to arrive at our apartments.
- Just follow these indications to arrive at our apartments. Don't use GPS system.
- Please, don’t forget to give the plate number of your car in the apartments, at your arrival.
FROM MÁLAGA/SEVILLA (A92):
- Take EXIT 230 – Santa Fe/Granada (Connection with highway A92 G).
Pass Santa Fé and continue until the connection with the highway A44, Towards Motril / Sierra Nevada.
- Take the EXIT 125 – Motril / Sierra Nevada (Connection with higway A44).
- Take the EXIT 131 – Granada / Armilla.
FROM JAÉN/MADRID (A44)/ALMERÍA (A92N):
- Take the highway A44 towards Motril – Sierra Nevada.
- Take the EXIT 131 – Granada - Parque de las Ciencias/Congresos - Armilla.
FROM THE COAST/MOTRIL (A44):
- Towards Granada/Jaén/Madrid.
- EXIT 131
Coming from the A-44 (Autovía Sierra Nevada - Costa Tropical), take exit 131 (Granada, Science Park, Palacio de Congresos, Armilla) and follow signs to Palacio de Congresos and once we have it right, take the second exit of the circle round about until you reach Manuel de Gongora Poet street, follow Paseo de los Basilios street up to the Cuesta Escoriaza street. Turn left into Vistillas of Angels street, continue along Molinos street, turn left onto Solares street and continue to the right by Santiago street straight and at your right is Escutia street, where you will find the apartments.
Thank you for your patience!
Click here to download a PDF with the directions of how to get to our apartments.
HOW TO GET TO THE PARKING "PLAZA DE LOS CAMPOS"
Plaza de los Campos, 4 (18009 Granada)
Teléfono: +34 958 222 061
Opening hours from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. in the morning. Sundays and public holidays from 8:00 a.m. to 23:00 p.m.
The customer does not stop key.
Special prices for customers of concerted hotels.
Places for the disabled.
Price per day €16,50, discount already applied to customers from the apartments.
- Head northwest on Calle Escutia toward Calle Jarreria.
- Turn left onto Calle Jarreria.
- Turn right onto Calle Santiago.
- Continue onto Plaza del Realejo.
- Turn left onto Plaza de Fortuny.
- Turn right onto Plaza de Santo Domingo.
- Turn left onto Calle Portería de Santo Domingo.
- Continue onto Calle Palacios.
- Continue onto Callejón de Santo Domingo.
- Destination will be on the right.
HOW TO GET TO THE PARKING "AVE MARÍA"
Calle Molinos, 63 (18009 Granada)
Telephone: +34 630 890 181
Opening hours from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. in the morning.
Opened Parking y Not guarded.
Price per day 12 €.
Apartamentos Campo del Principe don't have thier own Parking. Keep in mind that being a public car park can give the circumstance that when you arrive there are no places available.